VP Clinical Programmes
Panel Discussion: AI x Policy: Driving Responsible and Scalable Data Governance Best Practice – Looking Ahead at How External Stakeholders and Governmental Regulations Will Influence Data Strategy
- Multinational companies – transferring and accessing data across borders, given different jurisdictions/laws/regulations
- Brexit and the future of GDPR
- European Union/US/China – what’s next in tech policy? How will it change tech investment and innovation? What does it mean for private companies?
- Data Diversity
- Richard Self - Senior Lecturer in Governance of Advanced and Emerging Technologies, University of Derby
- Eline Chivot - Senior Policy Analyst, Center for Data Innovation
- Edwina Dunn - Co-Founder & Board Member, dunnhumby & Centre for Data Ethics & Innovation
- Peju Oshisanya - Director – Clinical Programme Leader, Benevolent AI
- Mike Wiley - Application CTO and VP Engineering, F5
Healthcare Track: Data Diversity Effort at BenevolentAI
Peju is VP Clinical Programmes at BenevolentAI. She is an innovative operational strategy expert with over 15 years wide-ranging experience relating to strategic programme leadership, planning and management of clinical trials with responsibility for global clinical programmes. She has extensive experience in working in early drug discovery and exploratory phases focused on the transition of early stage assets to clinical development. She has held leadership positions in programme management responsible for key clinical programmes and assets within Eli Lilly, Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer and Takeda. In her current role at BenevolentAI, she is responsible for driving the asset strategy to maximise the value of both early and late phase drug development programmes.
Back to events