SVP Precision Medicine
Dave will be speaking on the “The Quantified Self Panel”, which aims to generate interesting and engaging discussions covering topics such as;
- How to deal with, communicate, and successfully utilise large datasets efficiently to advance healthcare research?
- How can we benefit from digital technologies in precision healthcare, and what are the pitfalls that need addressing?
- How do we harmonise big data with the definitions of clinical phenotypes and diagnosis?
- How do we ensure equitable access to genomics-based technologies?
- What impact on innovation would you most like to see, or are most excited about, regarding multi-omics datasets?
Speakers on the panel include:
- Prof Sir Mark Caulfield - VP for Health, Queen Mary University of London
- Robert W Kotchie -President, Real World Solutions, IQVIA
- Sir Harpal Kumar - President, BioPharma Business & Europe GRAIL, LLC
- Dr Dave Michalovich - SVP Precision Medicine, BenevolentAI
- Leanne Summers - Head of AI Strategy, NHS Transformation Directorate
As Senior Vice President of Precision Medicine, Dave Michalovich is responsible for driving BenevolentAI’s precision medicine strategy, taking a patient-centric approach to understanding disease endotypes, mechanisms and targets, and applying computational biology, genomics and genetics to drug discovery.
Back to events