COO & Co-Founder, BenevolentAI
Join BenevolentAI’s COO & Co-Founder at BioCentury’s Bio€quity Europe’s R&D Showcase for a panel discussion on the convergence of AI and omics.
ChatGPT is on everyone's tongue, but AI's footprint has been steadily increasing in biopharma for years, alongside growing reams of multi-omic data for algorithms to analyze. Does Europe's pole position in genomics give it an upper hand in exploiting machine learning technologies to couple the two fields? How are European innovators thinking about the intersection of AI and -omics, and how can they position themselves to seize the moment and navigate the hurdles?
- Arnaud Autret, Ph.D., Principal & Head of European Operations, Illumina Ventures
- Michele Bentata, VP, Business Development Pharma, Owkin
- Lynn Durham, CEO and Founder, Stalicla S.A.
- Ivan Griffin, Ph.D., Co-Founder & COO, Benevolent AI
- Kári Stefánsson, M.D., CEO, deCODE Genetics, Amgen
Session Chair: Karen Tkach Tuzman, Ph.D., Director of Biopharma Intelligence, BioCentury
Date & time: Monday, May 15, 2023 –12:15pm – 1:00pm GMT
Location: Conference Center Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay Dublin, Ireland
Back to events