03 Oct 2022
AI drug discovery
SVP Precision Medicine
''The Quantified Self'' panel adresses key questions such as:
- How to deal with, communicate, and successfully utilise large datasets efficiently to advance healthcare research?
- How can we benefit from digital technologies in precision healthcare, and what are the pitfalls that need addressing?
- How do we harmonise big data with the definitions of clinical phenotypes and diagnosis?
- How do we ensure equitable access to genomics-based technologies?
- How do we ensure reproducibility in personalised medicine approaches?
- Tobias Silberzahn(Chair)Host of the Health Tech Network
- Prof Sir Mark Caulfield(Speaker)Queen Mary University of London, Vice Principal for Health
- Rob Kotchie(Speaker)IQVIA, President, Real World Solutions
- Sir Harpal Kumar(Speaker)GRAIL, LLC, President, BioPharma Business & Europe
- David Michalovich(Speaker)BenevolentAI, SVP Precision Medicine
- Leanne Summers(Speaker)NHS England, Head of AI Strategy
Back to blog post and videos