With over 35 nationalities and a range of backgrounds represented in our Benevolent team, we aim to build an inclusive environment where our people can bring their authentic selves to work, be respected for who they are and the exceptional work they do. We welcome and actively encourage applications from all sections of society and are committed to offering equal employment opportunities regardless of sex, race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, parental status, disability, age, citizenship, or any other basis. We see our diversity as an asset as we tackle challenging problems that bridge the gap between drug discovery and technology.
You will sit within BenevolentAI’s fast-paced, dynamic and energetic Communications team. You will have the opportunity to flex your communications and marketing knowledge and excellent communication and writing skills to drive the narrative around how BenevolentAI is transforming how new medicines are discovered. You will oversee content for BenevolentAI’s social media channels; develop copy for owned external campaigns, and; keep the team engaged and informed of company news via internal content campaigns.
- Owned content & campaigns: coordinate and deliver marketing campaigns and support on general content creation needs, including writing blog posts, web copy, and award entries. Ensure corporate messaging is clear and consistent.
- Social media content creation: develop high quality and engaging written content for BenevolentAI’s digital channels (website, newsletter, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube). Manage the digital content calendar and keep up a regular drumbeat of engaging content. Work with the Head of Marketing to analyse digital reports - devise strategies to build on results and engagement.
- Employer brand: Work closely with the key teams/stakeholders to execute bespoke campaigns to drive recruitment and retention across blogs, social media posts, video interviews, Q&A’s, website copy or team spotlights. Devise and develop content etc to promote key themes such as collaboration, diversity, inclusion. Ensure messaging is clearly and consistently executed and aligned with EVP/company mission.
- Events: oversee logistics to ensure public speaking opps run smoothly e.g. write and submit abstracts, manage logistics, draft briefing documents/talking points and ensure deadlines are kept on track.
Corporate Internal Communications
Working closely with the Head of Employee Engagement and Senior Communications Manager to execute on corporate internal comms:
- Ad-hoc day-to-day internal communications support: Draft and edit internal comms materials, eg, company-wide letters, messaging for people systems, company-wide FAQ’s, hiring booklets and employee guides.
- Corporate internal comms campaigns: plan, edit and write content (emails from the executive leadership team, blogs, video scripts) to communicate key company-wide announcements (such as senior-level announcements, partnership milestones, etc).
We are looking for someone with
- Communications background - you’ll bring 2 years of communications (or related industry) experience, with bonus points for experience in technology, pharmaceuticals or R&D
- Excellent written communications skills – you need to clearly and persuasively translate complex messages into engaging written content. Copywriting examples for both long-form editorial and social media will be requested
- Social media savvy – you’ll have experience managing key social media platforms and understand how to use them to best effect
- Strong interpersonal skills: you’ll need to build and maintain strong professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders both inside and outside of the business
- Curiosity and a strong desire to learn – you’ll need to research and educate yourself on the topics we work on and have the confidence to ask when you’re unclear
- Highly organised and efficient self-starter– you can demonstrate evidence of success when working under pressure, with an ability to be organised, prioritise well and keep on top of multiple tasks without help
- Creativity – we’ll want you to generate ideas for content and work with the team to make them a reality
- A meticulous eye for detail: as a brand ambassador, you’ll be responsible for helping us to manage the integrity and consistency of the brand across all online collateral
We share a passion for being part of a mission that matters, and we are always looking for curious and collaborative people who share our values and want to be part of our journey. If that sounds like a fit for you, hit the apply button and join us.
BenevolentAI (AMS: BAI) is a leading, clinical-stage AI-enabled drug discovery and development company listed on the Euronext Amsterdam stock exchange. Through the combined capabilities of its AI platform, scientific expertise, and wet-lab facilities, BenevolentAI is well-positioned to deliver novel drug candidates with a higher probability of clinical success than those developed using traditional methods. The Benevolent Platform™ powers a growing in-house pipeline of 13 named drug programmes and over 10 exploratory programmes, and it maintains successful collaborations with AstraZeneca, as well as leading research and charitable institutions. BenevolentAI is headquartered in London, with a research facility in Cambridge (UK) and a further office in New York.
Want to do a little more research before you apply?
Head over to our Glassdoor page to learn about our benefits, culture and to find out what our team thinks about life at Benevolent. You can also find out more about us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our team will only contact you from the domain @benevolent.ai. If you receive a suspicious contact request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.